🎈PM72 MeetTheSpeakers: Using Jira & Confluence to Create a Collaboration Flow that Fits

Hey, everyone!

Did you hear about PM72 yet? An event born from Jexo’s desire to prove that no one is too small to make a difference (thank you, @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_, for this line!).

In a nutshell, PM72 Summit is a 72-hour virtual event featuring discussion panels and presentations by project management experts. The event’s goal is to raise funds for the Malala Fund charity, supporting a better world where all girls can learn, grow and lead.

I’m more than happy to contribute to such an event, and since this post is part of the Meet the Speakers Series, let me welcome you to my session!

MeetTheSpeaker_Series.png

👋 Who I am

I’m Teodora, and my deepest passion is to make everyone use Confluence (while enjoying it!) Working with Atlassian tools in the past six years elevated not just my skills but helped me become a better person who is always searching for ways to optimize its daily workflow.

As part of Old Street Solutions, I am a product marketing manager of Custom Charts, a tool that makes Jira and Confluence reporting easy and beautiful. But I would lie if I didn’t say I’m trying to interfere with almost any company process (internal and external).

🗣 What I'm talking about

And speaking of process, I have this indescribable interest in managing tools and techniques, digging into methodologies and changing perspectives while searching for a better collaboration flow. Engaging a whole team (or an entire organization) in developing good teamwork habits is ambitious.
My talk focuses on my best tips for finding the proper project management process to fit your organization’s needs.

🤩  What I'm most excited about

With incurable curiosity about people and projects, I am looking forward to gathering knowledge from the speakers while doing something better for the world!

🗓  My talk is ... less than 15 minutes 😳

I love sharing my knowledge, experience, ideas and bold plans. In written form.
Recording this session was a step out of the outside-my-comfort-zone spectrum, and I am thankful for having the opportunity to challenge myself.

If we want to make a significant change to the world, we should start with ourselves, right?

You can add the session to your calendar, and in case you make it to the end, your feedback would be much appreciated 💙

https://bit.ly/3FtisKU

See you at PM72!

5 comments

Comment

Heloisa Tiscoski May 9, 2022

I'll definitely watch it! Looking forward to your best tips on finding the proper project management process that fits my organization’s needs.

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2022

Pushing the boundaries is the only way to grow @Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ ðŸ’ª

I'm curious about the tips and tricks you're going to share in your talk :)

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2022

Thank you! I hope you'll find it useful @Heloisa Tiscoski@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_  ðŸ’™

Like • Heloisa Tiscoski likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2022

Hey @Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_  - I am not a Confluence user yet, so I am looking forward to see how I can incorporate this. 

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2022

I'll be more than happy if I open this door for you @John Funk :) 

Like • John Funk likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events