Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🎈PM72 MeetTheSpeakers: Managing Performance In Agile Teams

Hey everyone 🙏

The countdown for PM72 has started! It's going to be an amazing conference with so many Atlassian partners on board!

As part of the Meet the Speaker series I'd like to introduce myself and my session.

👋About me

I'm Anand, I carry close to 12 years’ experience around conceptualising and designing objectively simplistic and yet appealing products. I've held technology roles in organizations ranging from MNCs to small startups, before taking the plunge into entrepreneurship.

MeetTheSpeaker_Series.png

🗣About the session

My session will be about Managing Performance In Agile Teams.

I will talk about how agile performance management can help in motivating employees to perform better, nurturing their development, and aligning these two objectives with company & team level goals.

At the end of this talk you'll:

• Learn about key insights around getting teams to focus on agile performance management tools
  • Understand Do’s & dont’s while choosing tools for employee success
  • Know how UpRaise for Employee Success app for Jira can help
  • Get access to our future of work survey report & whitepapter

Thanks for reading thus far. If you have any questions about my talk or the PM72 event, let me know.

You will be able to attend my session on June 15th at PM72!

Here's a link to my talk, hope to see you there!

https://jexo.io/pm72-schedule/#/2022-06-15/jd5nqe6odnw4/managing-performance-in-agile-teams

1 comment

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2022

Encouraging better performance is a delicate and needed skill!

Like Anand Inamdar_Amoeboids likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events