🎈PM72 MeetTheSpeakers: 💡 Live Panel - What to consider when choosing a Project Management Tool

MeetTheSpeaker_Series.png

Hello, community!

This is another post in the the PM72 Meet the Speaker Series! I've already mentioned a solo talk I'm giving about a Project Manager's Guide to Trello.  But today I want to tell you about another session— a live panel all about how to choose the right Project Management tool! And don't worry - it won't be all about Trello 😉 I'll be joined by my colleague Liz Tauscher!

In case you aren’t familiar with PM72, it’s a charity event focused on Project Management best practices. And, It’s happening this June 13-16th, you can attend completely free – Registrations are open here 

👋 Who are we?

I'm a productivity nerd who loves to solve problems and keep folks organized. Although I've never worked in an official role as PM, I've spent a lot of my career organizing projects for the teams that I've worked on. I'm currently working as a software engineer at Elastic, and outside of work, I consult with teams and create content helping people develop systems that help them optimize their workflows.

Elizabeth Tauscher has led the UX, web development, and web program management teams over her career and is currently the Director of Web, Marketing at Snyk. She's spent years working with tools and keeping teams on the same page to make projects happen.

💬 Why You Should Attend Our Session

It's no question that you need some sort of tool for managing your team's projects and having a way to report on progress from a bird's eye view while also deep-diving into the individual tasks at hand. And unfortunately, there's no single tool that is perfect for everyone. Liz and I will discuss all the different criteria you should consider and what to look for when you're picking the tool for your team. 

We'll go through a couple of tools and mention the pros and cons, as well as compare them to each other to help you understand where you fit in with them. Since this is a live session, you'll also be able to ask any questions you have and we'll answer them in real-time! By the end of the session, you'll feel confident to pick the right tool for your team.

🗓 Don’t miss our live panel on June 13th! (We'll also be at the after-party if you have more questions!)

Get the exact details and Add it to your calendar directly from here ðŸ‘‰https://bit.ly/3OZlFWJ 

That’s all for now! – If you want to Meet the upcoming Speakers make sure to follow #PM72 tag here on the community 😊

Also, the most engaged member on our MeetTheSpeakers series gets 50$ code to the PM72 merch shop.

1 comment

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2022

This looks like a really cool panel Will definitely try to make this one!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events