Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🎈PM72 MeetTheSpeakers: How To Prioritize Your Projects (And Get More Done)

Hi community 👋,

We at Jexo had this desire… desire to prove that no one is too small to make a difference.

So we decided to organize a fundraising event, get the Atlassian ecosystem together to share best practices about project management, and help raise funds for the Malala Fund charity.

And PM72 Summit was born.

What is the PM72 Summit?

The PM72 Summit is a 72-hour virtual event, featuring discussion panels and presentations by expert speakers in the project management space - from managing risk, change and operations, to teams and everything in between.

When: 13 - 16th June 2022 (72 hours straight)

How to attend: It’s streaming for free on Jexo’s Youtube Channel so no registration is needed, but you can get updates at jexo.io/pm72

Who’s speaking at the event?: jexo.io/pm72-schedule

Fundraising for Malala Fund

The PM72 Summit’s goal is to raise a minimum of 30.000 USD for Malala Fund for a world where all girls can learn and lead.

(Spoiler: We managed to reach this goal thanks to our amazing donors but nothing stops us from raising more!) 

Who’s speaking at the event?

Great question! You’ll meet many expert speakers from companies like Atlassian, Snyk, Accenture, Meta-if, Demicon, Appfire, K15t, and many more. 

But we shouldn’t forget about amazing community leaders and members taking part in the PM72 Summit as well @Brittany Joiner @Jimmy Seddon @Rodney Nissen @Rachel Wright @Matt Reiner _K15t_ @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ @Daniel Franz - JXL@Andreas Haaken _APTIS_@Sajit Nairand many more!

MeetTheSpeaker Series

To get you up to speed with all the amazing speakers we’re going to be running a MeetTheSpeakers into here in the community.

Every day we will post a new speaker intro and what you can learn from their talk so you can bookmark their sessions and ask questions. 

Follow the #PM72 tag here on the community or check the comments on this post so you don’t miss any!

🎁 The most engaged member on our #MeetTheSpeakers series gets a 50$ code to the PM72 merch shop. So don’t forget to ask your questions in the comments on the posts 🤩

Exciting right? Let me start then..👇

👋 Who I am

I’m Nikki, co-founder and do-all (but mostly product management) at Jexo. 

I'm passionate about anything software--computer-related or apps. You name it—yes all saas stuff 😁

I started off as a software tester, moved into the application support while helping as a scrum master, and later moved to product management and design. Quite a journey I must say.

I love to work with teams and discover new work practices and I’m REALLY into the art of planning projects.

💬 What I'm talking about

In my talk  “How To Prioritize Your Projects (And Get More Done)” you’ll learn about the best prioritization templates you can use to prioritize your projects and when to use them to get the most value in return for your investment.

I’ll introduce you to a few industry-standard prioritization methods but we won’t stop there. You’ll learn how to create your own prioritization method, and what factors you can use so they’re unique to your project.

🤩 What I'm most excited about

Everything that I’m going to share with you can be applied to your projects regardless of the tools you use. I’m going to be sharing the best practices and methods you can apply later on.

This talk is great for everyone regardless of the journey or type of project you run.

🗓 Don’t miss my talk! Add it to your calendar

If you don’t want to miss my talk make sure to add it to your calendar 

👉 https://bit.ly/3OR9rzz

Release images.gif

I’ll hope to see you at PM72 Summit, if you have any questions leave a comment below 👇

5 comments

Comment

Michaela Mayer _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 5, 2022

Great summary @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ !

I'm looking forward to it and to our amazing K15t speakers: @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ , @Stefan Kleineikenscheidt _K15t_ and @Anshuman Dash _K15t_ . 🏁🥳

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2022

Way to kick things off @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_!  Thank you for going first and setting the example for the rest of us ;)

Like # people like this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2022

This is going to be so exciting, I can't wait!!

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2022

I'm looking forward to this wonderful event! Thank you for sharing @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ :)

Not going to miss your session since prioritization is still one of my nightmares. I'm so used to having everything on the Highest possible priority..  🤦‍♀️

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 9, 2022

Thank you for stopping by @Brittany Joiner @Jimmy Seddon @Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ @Michaela Mayer _K15t_  💙 Can't wait to see your talks!

As they say: If everything is important, then nothing is @Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ 

I often caught myself working on the latest fire 🔥

As much as it makes me feel like a hero because you see the results of your work quicker it does not always make strategic sense. More often than not, things that aren't urgent are actually more important in a longer term 😌

I need to remind myself of this every day 😅

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events