Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

๐ŸŽˆPM72 Meet The Speaker: "๐Ÿ”จ Project Recalibration in 4 Steps with Andreas Haaken

MeetTheSpeaker_Series.png

๐Ÿ‘‹โ€‹  Hi everybody, 

I guess youโ€™ve all heard about the #PM72 Summit. The virtual project management event organized by Jexo. It is a 72-hour stream with live discussion panels, talks from experts around the project management world and awesome afterparties. All while raising donations for Malala Fund who is working for a world where all girls can learn and lead. 

So here is my take on the Meet the Speaker Series: 

๐Ÿงญโ€‹ Who I am 

My name is  Andreas Haaken and Iโ€™m the product manager of Epic Sum Up and founder of APTIS. I am a father of 5 kids and love hiking in nature as a perfect compensation to the digital world. 

I started โ€œworkingโ€ with  ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธโ€‹  computers 40 years ago. Since then I try to optimize ๐Ÿ“ˆโ€‹ everything with the help of digital devices. I discovered the Atlassian world in 2010 for me and it was a perfect match. Jira helps me to keep control over projects and the missing pieces are now added by Epic Sum Up.

๐Ÿ“ขโ€‹  What Iโ€™m talking about 

In my session Iโ€™ll talk about easy project recalibration when a project overwhelm hits. Constantly aligning projects and changing estimates is an ongoing process. And project overwhelm is a natural part of it. It happens to every project manager including me. But what do you do once it happens? 

In my session Iโ€™ll show you 4 simple steps you can take to get your projects back on track. And how you can keep a better overview in the future. 

I have used these steps myself a couple of times and so I wanted to share them with you as well. Hoping you can gain from them too. 

While developing these 4 steps Iโ€™ve tried to keep them simple and tool independent so everyone can use them. 

๐Ÿค—โ€‹ What Iโ€™m most excited about 

Iโ€™m excited to connect with you at the European ๐Ÿปโ€‹  afterparty  and talk about all kinds of project management processes. And of course answer any questions and  ๐Ÿ’ฌโ€‹  discuss feedback about my talk. 

And as Iโ€™m always excited about lean project management practices I can definitely recommend taking a look at my interview about lean project management with Biro.

๐Ÿ“…โ€‹ Add my talk to your calendar 

See you at PMโ€™72 

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events