Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM72 Meet The Speaker: Running digital transformation using Atlassian tools

Wondering how Jira and Atlassian tools/apps can be used to run a multi year digital/business transformation programme?

My name is Ravi Sagar, I am the Founder and Principal Consultant at Sparxsys, which is an Atlassian Consulting company based in UK and India. We provide wide range of services but we have a special focus on automation, integration and education around Atlassian tools and apps. I have been an Atlassian Community leader for few years now which I believe is a great place to not only share your knowledge but also to learn about what kind of problems others are trying to solve and in my free time I also run a YouTube channel and create free courses on my website.

In this session I will be sharing my experiences of being part of a big programme in enterprise.

RaviSagarPM72.png

I would be covering the following topics.

• What is digital transformation? and why companies want to do it?
  • Common challenges
  • How Jira can be used and configured to run big programmes?
  • How a long term plan can be made in Jira?
  • Tracking progress and making sure things are on track
  • What kind of automations can be used?
  • What Apps you can consider using?

Calendar link to my talk

Interested in my talk, here is the direct link to my session (with calendar invite): https://bit.ly/3vPLK2Q

3 comments

Comment

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2022

Not just interested but super-interested to hear how to drive a proper digital transformation with Atlassian tooling!

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2022

If companies don't learn to solve the problem of implementing a good digital transformation strategy, they will be left behind! Excited to hear Ravi's talk!

Eduardo Oliveira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 17, 2022

Super excited about this talk! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events