Overlapping between plan time and log time for the same issue on tempo

Mohamed Mohsen June 20, 2020

I created a plane time for an issue and then I clicked on the extension of the tempo tracker at the bottom of the google chrome page then I start tracking this issue.

When I finished my work for this issue, I stopped the tempo tracker and click on "true" sine for log this time.

On the other side, in the tempo timesheet calendar, I found overlapping between the planned time and the logged time for this issue.

how can I fix this problem?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2020

Hi Mohamed,

This is currently the expected behavior. 

When creating a plan on an issue, the plan is shown in the My Work, Calendar view. This plan will only disappear from this view when it is converted into a worklog directly in this view.

When using the Tempo Tracker to track your time, it will not affect the planned time and both the plan and the worklog will be shown in the Calendar view.

You can create an improvement request for this in our Tempo Ideas portal, https://ideas.tempo.io/.

Best regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team

Mohamed Mohsen August 11, 2020

Well, thanks a lot

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin