Our handy note-taking tool 'Diary' is now available for FREE on the Atlassian Marketplace!

Hey there,

This is Sven from Lively Apps and I wanted to let you know that starting today our app “Diary for Confluence” is available for free on the Atlassian Marketplace! As a fully remote team ourselves, we realized how important team awareness and good communication can be, especially in times like these. Therefore, we decided to remove the paywall on this communication-focused app of ours and make it available to every team.

With Diary for Confluence you can add quick notes from the view-mode of your page. This is especially useful for keeping a personal or project diary, changelogs, meeting notes, and more! Check out our blog post if you want to know more! Also, here's a small demo of how it works:

personal_diary.gif

Diary for Confluence is available for Server and Data Center and can be found on the Marketplace here.

Cheers,
Sven

P.S.: If you have purchased Diary for Confluence in the past you’re not going out empty! In that case you can get one of our other apps for free such as PocketQuery, HideElements or Task Reminder. Check out our blog post that we linked above for more details!

3 comments

Comment

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2020

This is fantastic! I've been trying to do something similar just on my personal space in Confluence, but a more organized tool would mean a little less "duct tape and bubble gum" holding it together, as my boss would say. ;) 

Thank you guys at Lively Apps for taking a step back to see what you can do to help!

Like # people like this
Sven Schatter _Lively Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 23, 2020

Happy that you like it @Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy! If you feel like anything's missing don't hesitate to let us know. We of course still want to improve it, even though it's free now! :)

Cheers,
Sven

Naama Buganim November 7, 2021

can it be used for Jira users? if so - how?

thanks!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events