Opsgenie Incident Timeline app not syncing with Confluence document

david.coyle July 9, 2021

Hi, 

We are facing some issues when trying to sync the timeline chat over to our confluence page. We have the correct incident ID inserted, but on the Confluence it states "There are no entries."

We would be grateful for your support on the issue please.

Thanks,

David

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 12, 2021

Hello David,

Thank you for your question! I'm happy to help. 

Please be aware that you can only use Opsgenie Incident Timeline App with postmortem exported pages.

Per the overview section on the marketplace listing:

[...] Export your Opsgenie postmortems to Confluence and Opsgenie’s incident timeline app lets you display the incident timeline in your exported postmortem and edit if necessary. You can share your learnings from the incident with the rest of your organization.

I hope that clarifies things! Let me know if you have any questions.

Take care,

Shannon

david.coyle July 14, 2021

Hi Shannon, 

Thank you for your response.  

Yes, we are using the Opsgenie incident Timeline App, but for myself and few of my colleagues when exporting the postmortem, the timeline doesn't appear or only a few lines of it appears in the timeline itself.  

This issue happened once previously a number of months back where the timeline would not appear but the following day it automatically appeared without us troubleshooting it. 

I have attached a screenshot of the issue I am currently facing where it does not seem to be syncing with our Confluence report.  

If you have a workaround or know what might be causing the issue please let us know. 

Thanks,

David

opsgenie.JPG

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 16, 2021

Hi David,

Thank you for your reply. This may be a separate issue, and we'll need to take a look. Can you please have your admin raise a ticket with the OpsGenie support team?

Thank you, and take care.

Shannon

Anthony Manning-Franklin January 9, 2023

Wow... would have been great to know before I wasted half an hour on this. You know... like in an error message or something.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events