NumberCFType stattable searcher

Terry Jeske January 20, 2017

Hi,

I am test driving the stattable searcher plugin. We have a custom field that extends NumberCFType. When I go and configure the search template for the field, I only get Number range searcher. Does your plugin support these types of custom fields?

1 answer

0 votes
&(*&)#)_*#@@(*)(@*)(*@
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2017

hello,

there is two ways to define a relationship between a Custom Field Type and a Custom Field Searcher , see the valid-searcher element in custom-field-plugin-module dev page

This provides an alternative way to define a relationship between a Custom Field Type and a Custom Field Searcher (see also the valid-customfield-type element in Custom Field Searcher below).

Defines the searchers used for this custom field type. The package and key attributes together specify the module-complete key under which the custom field searcher is registered.

This is most useful for when you have a new Custom Field Type that wants to use an existing searcher from core JIRA or another plugin.

have you a valid-searcher element defined in your atlassian-plugin.xml file ? you may just need to add the following :

<valid-searcher package="eu.kprod.jira.stattable-searchers" key="stattableNumeric"/>

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events