Not possible to drag one issue on top of another to create a dependency

Yao Chan June 24, 2020

I can't explain why, but it is not possible for me and my colleagues to drag one issue on top of another to create an dependency on the increment overview. This used to work, but now it doesn't anymore. Can anybody explain why this happens? Maybe a setting...?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Teagan
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 24, 2020

Hi @Yao Chan 

My name is Teagan and I am a Product Manager at Easy Agile. 

Creating Dependencies in Easy Agile Programs 

Dependencies can only be created via drag and drop on the Team Planning Boards. 

The Increment Overview is a read-only view, that rolls up all of the work planned and dependencies created by each Team on their Team Planning Boards.

Here is a link to an interactive demo that walks you through the dependency creation process. 

We really appreciate you reaching out and letting us know that this is not clear. I have made sure to update our public docs to hopefully clarify this for our customers who might also be unsure.

I hope that helps to clear up any confusion, however please feel free to reach out to support@easyagile.com if there is anything else we can help you with moving forward. 

Thanks Yao, have a great day 
Teagan Harbridge 
Product Manager - Easy Agile 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events