Not able to generate the support zip file… getting weird error.

satyanarayana.singamsetti April 20, 2020

We are not able to generate the support zip file… getting weird error.

Error :- We can't check the status of your support zip request.  Try again.

SuppZipError.PNG

Could some one help me on it?

Thanks in Advance

BR,

Satyanarayana Sinagmsetti

5 answers

1 vote
satyanarayana.singamsetti April 23, 2020

Issue got resolved after restarted the server and Full reindexing. 

1 vote
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2020

@satyanarayana_singamsetti @Melanie_Nitter  The  only way to  diagnose what is happening is to  provide  the logs  at the time you try to generate the support zip file. Please show  the logs in <jira_home>/log

0 votes
David Goodwin November 17, 2022

I ran into this as well. Looking inside the following log file:

/var/atlassian/application-data/bitbucket/log/atlassian-bitbucket.log

I found the following error:

Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.io.IOException: Couldn't create export directory /var/atlassian/application-data/bitbucket/shared/export

Permissions issue. 

I ended up creating the export folder manually and did a chown on it to the bitbucket user/group. 

I was then able to create the export zip from the web interface. 

0 votes
Jamie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 7, 2020

This error occurs when the ATST plugin is unable to get a response to a status request on that node. I can think of two reasons why; there is an actual problem with that node, or there is a coding issue with the plugin which causes an unexpected exception.

So, you're first going to want to look into the overall health of the node. Are your system health checks green? Or are you seeing other issues, like cluster or index replication failures? Fix those and the support zip will probably start working again.

If the node seems healthy, and support zip doesn't work then the ATST plugin may be in a weird state and is now generally broken. However, I need more information to be able to diagnose and fix. If anyone experiencing this problem is able to provide logs related to any Exception thrown on the affected node I would greatly appreciate it. Please add them to this issue: https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/ATST-1010

0 votes
Melanie_Nitter April 20, 2020

Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-21 um 08.37.07.pngI'm facing the same Problem. Would love the get a solution to this 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events