No Test Steps are displayed while the XRAY Test Execution

Ihor Kravets November 11, 2021

Hi

Help me, please, to find the solution for the problem:

I created using XRAY the Test Execution that contains several XRAY Tests. All of this Tests contain 3-4 steps. But when I start the execution of the Test from the Test Execution list I cannot find any Test Steps in the Test Details area.

In addition if I try to generate the report using "Test Execution Advanced with Cover page" the Test Steps are absent there too.

What could be the reason and how to solve it?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2021

Hi @Ihor Kravets 

What you describe is not the behavior of Xray, and there is no known issue with Xray regarding the display of the steps. So there might be some issue with the configuration or usage of Xray. It is best to contact Xray Support (http://Xraysupport.getXray.app) to share your configuration so that the support team can help further.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Rogerio Paiva [Xray Support Team]

Ihor Kravets November 21, 2021

Hi @Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter 

Thank you for your reply. It seems to be a bug of XRAY. I found that if to add to the Test  Execution an existing test case all is OK. But if I try to create Test Case inside the Test Execution the bug appears. Let me know, if you need more information about this.

Best regards,

Ihor Kravets

Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2021

Hi @Ihor Kravets 

In that case, it is best to contact the support (http://Xraysupport.getXray.app) to share your configuration so that the support team can help further.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Rogerio Paiva [Xray Support Team]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events