Need to Create zephyr test report in EAZY BI .

siva November 24, 2019

Need to Create a Zephyr report for the no of tests created and the status of each test in test cycle .

where do i find sample reports in eazybi so i can replicate them .

Tried (https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/dashboards) but doesnt match my requirement.

y-axis = issues

X-axis =Test Cycles 

Cube = executed status ex: PASS,FAIL,BLOCKED etc

2 answers

1 vote
Zane eazyBI Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2019

Hi @siva ,

eazyBI Demo account (https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/dashboards) contains many examples for Jira core and Jira Software application. Unfortunately, there are no templates for various integration apps.

I would recommend starting with sample reports on your eazyBI account. “Sample Zephyr” reports might not have an exact match for the report you are looking for, but those reports are a good starting point. Those reports give you a first look at the data you have in eazyBI and show the available building blocks (measures and dimensions), which you can use to make custom analytics.

I understand you would like to build a list of Test Cases and gather test cycle and execution result history. There are several options on how to create such a report.

One option is to use the available Zephyr specific dimensions and measures and organize them in the report, like in the picture below:

Zephyr Test execution history (list).jpgAnother option is to use the same building blocs in a different arrangement by removing details for the top view and allowing users to filter data and drill across a dimension of interest.

Zephyr Test cycle execution results.jpg

Please see the documentation for more details on Zephys specific measures and dimension, how to build report, and how to color the cells:

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com

0 votes
Sushma.Bhargav November 28, 2019

@siva - For Zephyr for Jira Cloud - We would recommend you to use the "Test Execution" gadget in the Jira Dashboard which enables the visual chart for Test Execution by Cycle/Users/ Component.

As an alternative you may want to check the Test Metrics for Zephyr which gives a visual report on Test execution by Cycle.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events