Need help related to insight plugin

Aravind Koushik Gobburu March 29, 2022

Hello,

I need a support related to insight plugin. How can the insight plugin get the data from the jira project.  Need a help from this requirement. Kindly do let me know.

1 answer

0 votes
Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2022

Hi @Aravind Koushik Gobburu 

Can you elaborate a bit?

Which Jira project data do you need to see in Insight?

Aravind Koushik Gobburu March 30, 2022

Hi @Charlie Misonne ,

I have some 50 projects. I need the data like users list and their mail address and whatever possible to be imported in insight.Will this be done? Kindly let me know if anything needed from my side

Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2022

Hi Aravind,

No Insight will not display your project's users in the CMDB. Especially not the email addresses because Atlassian treats that as confidential information. It will only be visible in Jira of the individual users allow it.

Apart from users, is there anything else you want to have in Insight?

Why do you need users in there? Perhaps there is another solution we can think of.

Aravind Koushik Gobburu April 1, 2022

Hi @Charlie Misonne ,

I will explain you in detail.So in our company we are actually updating our T&Cs. So for this we want to use insight plugin. So when ever we send the updated T&Cs user's need to accept that. For this we need users data correct. You can suggest any idea for this if you can. Thanks for the support.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events