Need guidence test execution

Anirban Ganguly October 5, 2022

we have 10 tc under 1 test execution. in 1st run only execute 1 tc and that got failed and raised defect. now defect fix then I close defect and pull that 1 tc out of 10 and create a new test execution and executed and tc was passed. but when I went to test plan I can see the test case still showing Fail status. Pleases let me know how to make that pass.

3 answers

0 votes
john marshal October 7, 2022

Test Execution report shows the ratio of passed tests to all tests executed. This report shows the number of  Test Case templates created, their executions, and the number of executions with the given status.

0 votes
Anirban Ganguly October 5, 2022

I am using JIRA XRAY. btw I am using cloud.

Aleksandra Bosacka _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 5, 2022

Thanks for the info!

In this case, I believe it would be best to reach out to the Xblend vendor for help :) 

Cheers,
Aleksandra

0 votes
Aleksandra Bosacka _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 5, 2022

Hello @Anirban Ganguly welcome to the Atlassian Community!

After reading your post, I can see you had troubles with executing your test plan, however, I was wondering if there's any specific Marketplace app you're using for test management?

It would be great if you could elaborate on the solution, as it should help get this issue sorted out. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Aleksandra

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events