You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
We'd like to notify the channel for different circumstances for different tickets for our project. Examples of desired functionality:
1. A user creates an issue of type 'Bug' and the integration notifies the channel
2. A user picks a ticket (of any type) off of the 'To Do' column into 'In Progress' and the integration notifies the channel for visibility (to help avoid 'I was looking at picking up that ticket' duplicate work)
3. We want to avoid the integration notifying (spamming) the channel whenever 'Story' type issues are added to the project during population of epics with tickets
At the moment we can do any two of the above, but not all three at once, as:
1. You can only register one integration between a project and a particular channel
2. There is only one filter/action set combination allowed per integration