Multi Level Cascading Select and Jira Service Desk problem

serge calderara
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2020

Dear all,

We are using Jira Service Desk Data Center version 4.4.3 and willing to try the Multilevl cascading select plugin.

After installing it and create custom field according with only one level as a test, when we add it to our service desk request, the custom field goes to the Hidden field section

chrome_2020-01-29_14-12-51.pngWhen I click on the Edit value link, I then define the preset value as the warning state

But then after doing this I cclick on the enable link to show the custom field but then it is never working and not able to get the SHOW link as other fields behave.

Seems that the control is not properly detecting the fields have been preset correctly.

Anyone of you meet this problem and how to solve it ?

Regards

1 answer

0 votes
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2020

Hello @serge calderara 

I think the best way to have a quick answer is to contact the support of the vendor.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/5008/multi-level-cascading-select?hosting=server&tab=support

I let other member who have used this add-on bring you some answer if they can.

Hope this helps

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events