Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Migration of Test Cases ,defects from one server to other

Hello everyone,

I would like to know about the Migration of Test Cases, Defects, Linkages, Attachments from HPQC to Jira Atlassian Tool using Zephyr Plugin but without using my cloud.

The thing is here we need to do the migration of the Test Cases and defects from one server to other and not the Integration of both. I mean after the migration of the data , HPQC should be in switched off mode and only JIRA will be the operating tool.

Could you please suggest some ways how to do it except the Import using CSV as we tend to loose some history /attachments while using this way. 

1 answer

Hello Soumya,

We have created "Jira for zephyr" data migration utility which migrates data from one Jira server instance to another server instance. Please find utility at github. This is basic code utility we have prepared that will do your job.

Regards,

Probin

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

426 views 3 18
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you