Migration attachments Server to Cloud

Eduard Diez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2023

Hello community.

I have 2 JIras, number 1 is Server and in this JIRA I am only project administrator, and number 2 Jira Cloud and here I am site administrator, in both I have no script runner or any application to help me to migrate attachments.

Because with the CSV file I can migrate everything but the attachments.

And yes I can import the attachments with this:

Sense títol (recuperat).jpgxxxxxxx.PNG

But then I don't know where those attachments that I uploaded go, and how can I put them in the corresponding issues.

Thanks

2 answers

1 vote
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2023

Hi @Eduard Diez 

Welcome to the Atlassian community. How are you importing the project data from Server to Cloud ? 

Have you explored the option to migrate Project from Server to Cloud using Jira Migration assistant plugin ? It is the most recommended way to migrate the project data and its attachment to the cloud. 

Cheers, 
Sri 

0 votes
Eduardo Diez May 24, 2023

Yes, I explored it and it's a paid addon, that's why in the end I do it through the REST API,

Thanks for the answer @Sri Kumar 

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 24, 2023

Hi @Eduardo Diez ,

I was able to check the App Jira Migration Assistant and it is still a free application. I am curious to know where are you observing that it is a paid add-on. Thanks

C2RVgWeR2x3RUvM.png

Regards,
Sri 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events