Meet an exception in Greenhopper board after install plugin "Tempo"

sun dh April 16, 2013

After I install the plugin Tempo7.5.3, then it always popup the exception just like below.

How can I resolve it.

5 answers

0 votes
sun dh May 6, 2013

Thanks, I've already create an issue in the tracker.

0 votes
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2013

I don't know why we can't see it. But you can create an issue in our tracker where you can send us screenshots and logs.

https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMPO

0 votes
sun dh May 5, 2013

I upload a screenshot about the exception, and can preview. Why anyone else can't see it?

0 votes
Faisal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2013

Hi there,

May I know what error are you getting in GreenHopper, after installing the Tempo plugin?

Anyway as what I am aware off, the Tempo plugin could cause some specific error in the GreenHopper board (such as when creating a new issue). Looking at the Tempo plugin issue tracker, there are a couple of plugin issue which is associated to GreenHopper.

As of now, the current Tempo plugin version is 7.5.4. Therefore, can you kindly try to upgrade the Tempo plugin version to the latest version and see it it helps?

0 votes
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2013

Hi, I can't see the exeption. Can you check your question again?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events