Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

May I roll out a checklist template to a bunch of issues already created?

I would like to be able to make a template and make it apply to a bunch of the issues that are already created. I figured out how to make it go for new issues but as I learn what needs to be done I would like to add that to the issues that meet my filter criteria. When I go to the edit issues functions all the boxes in regards to the checklist add on say they are automatically generated like i'm not supposed to mess with them. I figured I could add the name of the template I wanted in there somewhere in some format and it goes live on all the ones I select.  

1 answer

Hi @Luke Smtih

For Issue Checklist Free it is doable through Jira bulk update operation. 

Please refer to our docs at https://herocoders.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/IC/pages/26738722/Bulk+apply+checklist

If there is anything not clear, please let us know, and we will be happy to assist.

Cheers,
Jack

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

5 mobile apps for Jira Cloud to boost productivity

It’s very important to have access to the workflow process from anywhere. Especially if you manage the work of others. There is no difference whether you’re out of office, or drive a ca...

216 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you