MathJax equations are not included in pdf export => Is there a working alternative?

Stefan E April 6, 2018

I have a confluence article that includes some latex equations. The equations are nicely rendered by the MathJax Add-On: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.keysight.mathjax/server/overview

However, when exporting the article to pdf, the equations are not rendered but displayed as plain text.

=>Is there an alternative equation AddOn that supports pdf-export? (A free one would be great.)

Rentered page:

image.png

exported pdf:

image.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2018

Hi Stefan,

You could try LaTex Math from Bolo Software. It's not a free app, but the export to PDF works fine (just tested it with a simple formula)..

Btw, if you want to create professionally looking PDF exports out of Confluence, you could also have a closer look at our Scroll PDF Exporter, which comes with a graphical template editor making template development super easy (no CSS or HTML skills needed).

Both apps, LaTex Math and Scroll PDF Exporter can be trialed for free via the Atlassian Marketplace, so please feel free to try if they meet your requirements.

Should you have questions or want to get a demo of Scroll PDF Exporter, please let us know via support@k15t.com and we'll be happy to show you the app in detail.

Cheers,
Nils

0 votes
Oki__PolarisOffice_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2021

@Stefan E  I would like to recommend  LaTeX EASY math equation for Confluence. It supports PDF export with Math equations. 

I believe it will be one of good alternatives. 

Please check details. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j6n5HRuwy4  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events