Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketplace App Review badge results - Part 1

On the first of November, Emilee Spencer from the Atlassian team inticed the community to leave 2 helpful reviews on the Atlassian Marketplace with the Marketplace App Review badge.

App reviewer@2x.png

Almost 30 people, including myself, submitted reviews and requested the badge. But what about the reviews themselves? I thought I'd share these helpful reviews with the Community. I have sorted the Apps into alphabetical order but left the reviews as written.

Admin Toolbox for Jira

4.png
Admin-must. Filtering custom fields are super helpful. Ordering and closing of workflow actions is a time saver. Our favorite to cleanup - generate a report about your add-on usage regarding validators, conditions and post functions. Plus, they have nice socks! Got a pair during the last Summit and love them the most :) - Peter B [Taboola]

4.png

If you are a Jira admin for many years already, you know what features are missing to help you manage your instance. Admin Toolbox for Jira is filling that gap perfectly! It have many usefull features that would really speed up your work. Keep up the good work, guys! - Mirek

Aha! roadmaps for Jira

4.png

Aha! helped our team organize and maintain our product roadmap. One of the best features is the ability to provide executive management with an easy to read/understand reporting. It provided the teams with visibility to our upcoming features in scope, what was out of scope and why and ability for users to vote on a feature. We integrated it w/ Salesforce and JIRA to allow our sales team to submit a client request in Salesforce, it would load into Aha!, the product team would review it, and then from within Aha! create a JIRA ticket to get a high level estimate of time and effort. - Ana Bolanos

Atlassian REST API Browser

4.png
Hi! Thank your app. Any plans to be compatible with latest versions of app ? Cheers, Gonchik Tsymzhitov

Auto Unapprove for Bitbucket Server

4.png

We have been using this free app for years to the point where some of our developers didn't know it isn't part of BitBucket's core functionality. If has become such a part of our development teams workflow that they rely on this to notify them when a pull request author has made additional changes to pull requests. Thank you for putting in the time and effort to offer this app for free! - James Seddon

Automation for Jira

4.png

A must for every admin. easy UI which help to have so many automation and integration. I would use better search and filtering abilities since if you have a lot of automations - it's hard to find them. For example why edited last or created and make sure default view is the All Automation. - Peter B [Taboola]

4.png

Great Addon to automate different Tasks. We started with the free Version, later we upgraded to the full vervion because is has more features. The documantation is also very helpful.  - Alexander Pappert

4.png

Great App! So easy to use and fantastic support! I highly recommend it. - John Funk

4.png

How do you extend JSD automations provided out of the box? Why, by installing Automation for Jira, of course! This app has provided lots of automation for our user's business needs, and it's only getting better. Paired this with ScriptRunner for Jira, and we have a reduced our support time tremendously when the tool performs project and space creations, as well as provide automated answers to our users. - Justin Alex Paramanandan [IAG]

4.png

Takes the power of many complex scripting add-ons and provides a nice user interface to make it more accessible for users who are not as comfortable doing scripting. The ROI for a small company that is in need of automation to handle some of the tasks that a larger company would hire a Jira adminstrator to handle is huge. The ability to go beyond the basic functions by using the smart values makes this a very powerful tool (and when they implement the auto-complete feature for smart values it will be even more amazing). - Paul Mata

Canned Responses Pro Templates for Jira

4.png

This is an essential app for our Jira Service Desk teams. - Kat Warner

Comment Workflow Plugin for Bitbucket

4.png
This app is so critical to our developers happiness that we have actually delayed upgrades to our server until this app will be compatible with the version we are moving to. While it may seem like fluffy UI changes it is extremely important to our pull request authors to be able to determine what is just a passing comment vs something a reviewer requires the author to fix before getting approval. Conversely, this is the way for the reviewers to know which items they marked as defects the author has "fixed" in a new commit without having to guess. Thank you for putting in the time and effort to offer this app for free, we really appreciate it! - James Seddon

ConfiForms - Data Forms & Workflows

4.png
This is an awesome add-on for Confluence. It is super flexible and can do gobs of different kinds of things. This is fast becoming one of our most used add-ons. Bugs are fixed quickly and new features are added regularly. Many Confluence add-ons start with a set feature set and never expand beyond that. They may squash bugs but nothing else. In contrast, this add-on is constantly adding new and useful features. Also, the price is quite reasonable for all the different scenarios that this add-on addresses. I would fully recommend ConfiForms. Update: This continues to be an awesome app and it the most useful and versatile app we have purchased for Confluence. - Davin Studer 

Configuration Manager for Jira

4.png

Very gooood Apps! With this plugin, we have merged two large Jira instances. The Apps is a great help in transferring a new project and configuration from production to test and vice versa - it can save me a lot of work. The Apps has great support! - Pavel Junek

Confluence Trello Power-Up

3.png
I found this marketplace app useful, having the capability of attaching a Confluence blog post to a Trello card to refer to frequently (and having everything in one place) as well as being able to see the attachments on the front of the card. - Jodi LeBlanc

Content Formatting Macros for Confluence

4.png
I'm big on content formating and this macro is a perfect fit for me. It is the ultimate macro your confluence perhaps needs. - Poorvi Jhawar

4.png

A very useful set of macros to enhance your Confluence content. I love to play around with it to find new ways to make content more appealing to users. - Max Foerster

Dot Menu for Confluence

4.png
As a Jira administrator, I always use the "dot" for administrating things. Confluence didn't support this... Till now :) This is very useful, when you have to administrating things in confluence. - Dominic Lagger

draw.io Diagrams for Confluence

4.png

Came across draw.io as a potential replacement for gliffy in our environment and the POC for migration seemed very efficient. All the best features of a diagram tool for a very less price. The conversion between a gliffy diagram to drawio is seemless. Definitely a GO if someone is looking for a cost effective and simple illustrative tool for confluence. - Vinubabu S N

4.png

I tried couple of add-ons for my diagrams. I can say that so far this is one of the best! It has all features needed to make outstanding diagrams. Easy to install, very easy to use. Wonderful Support Team, I got to meet in-person with some of them in Atlassian Summit. - Fadoua Boualem

4.png

We moved from gliffy to draw.io due to reliability issues. All our existing drawings were converted with no issues. This new tool is easier/more intuitive to use than the other. Draw.io is much faster in both drawing creation and loading time between read and edit modes. Sometimes pictures do speak louder than words, and draw.io gets it done right. - Dia Harrill

Easy Dropdown Menu (Drop down selection)

3.png

We've had this app for a few months now and I love it! It works great with Page Property Reports to organize pages. It ensures correct values are used in cases where you need predefined values - no repeated manual typing. I use them often on templates. One improvement: The EDM Status look up is rather wonky when trying to filter on a Page Property Report. It pulls in values from I don't know where, you cannot type a 2-word status manually, and more than 1 status for a filter is not allowed. But this apps benefits far outweigh any shortcomings - I'll keep it! (& learn more ways to utilize it) - Dia Harrill

eazyBI Reports and Charts for Jira

4.png
It takes some time to get used to the way, eazyBI works. But with the excellent documentation, good examples (links in the docu) and a really helpful support team, this journey can be mastered by anyone. eazyBI helps to delivery almost everything, teams or the management wants. It really helps to delivery KPI Dashbaords to measure the performance of processes, teams etc. The new DevOps Metrics are also a good new way of measuring Dev teams. - Christian Pascher

4.png

I used easyBI in a previous company. It is a great tool. Was able to drill down and identify where our dev hours were going by project, team, individual! Very useful for program management and resource planning. - Ana Bolanos

Enhanced User Macro Editor

4.png

This plugin is really cool and helpful. For the user macros, it always try and error my macros. With this plugin, it won't kick you back to the overview of macros. This was the most painful while developing new user macros. Thanks for that! - Dominic Lagger

Enlarge Your Excel Export for Jira

4.png

It is very helpful for me, to export a non-csv file out of jira. I Always got Problems with csv, because my jira instance and my office PC have different Settings (german - english, comma and dot) Thanks for this free addon. - Alexander Pappert

Extension for Jira Service Desk

4.png
This app is Gold! Thanks, Deviniti for introducing this app a couple of years ago! For many of our JSD deployments, Extension for JSD has answered many questions or business cases. Ranging from dynamic forms to date-based SLAs, to the newly introduced Bundled Fields. This is the first app every JSD administrator should look into...hands down. - Justin Alex Paramanandan [IAG]

app.png

This is the end of part 1. Part 2 is here.

3 comments

Comment

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2019

Thanks for putting all of that together Kat! 👍🏻🎉

Like Kat Warner likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2019

Great summary of all the reviews @Kat Warner ! Now I know what apps to try out next :)

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2020

Hot damn! Nice overview KAE!!! @Kat Warner 🤩👏

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events