Manually updating the progress rate (percent done)

구본무 August 30, 2021

I have been trying to change the progress rate manually, but when I save the change and refresh the page, then the changed numbers are not applied.

The steps I followed:-

1. Normal status (please check the 5-day-left ticket)

done1.png

2.Changes applied then saved (10%)

done2save.png

3. After refreshing the page. Back to as it was

done3refresh.png

0. Appendix: Issue setting

done_setting.png

The percent done is set as "Use specific field", but I do not understand why the adjusted progress rate is not applied.

I'd really appreciate it if you could help me to solve this issue.

Thanks alot

2 answers

0 votes
구본무 September 1, 2021

Thanks for the reply, Hal

The issue configuration is shown below:-

1.JPG

Do you think that percent done option might have caused the stated issue?

When I edit the % Done field via Jira issue field like the slider part is movable, however when I slide the option to 62%, the done % still remains the same 0%. (It still shows "please wait..." comment though, but in the end it is just 0%, I could not click the save button as nothing was changed)

2.JPG3.JPG

I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know to solve the issue.

Thank you in advance,

Bon

Hikaru
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2021

Hello @구본무 ,

Thank you for uploading the screenshots! Is "Task progress" a custom field you manually created? or is it created by other apps? 

Can you choose another field instead of "Task progress" and see if the issue persists? 

You can create "Percent done (WBS Gantt-Chart)" field by choosing "(Create new custom field)"

スクリーンショット 2021-09-02 10.53.26.png

Thank you!

Hal

Like 구본무 likes this
구본무 September 2, 2021

Thanks Hal,

I have checked with our PM who is in charge of whole system. I was told that it would be difficult for me to change/create the option because it will be applied to whole company system instead of just our project. 

Thus we have decided to leave the option as it is unfortunately.

Anyway thank you again for prompt and thorough response, I really appreciate it.

Best,

Bon

Like Hikaru likes this
Hikaru
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2021

Hello Bon,

Thank you for checking with your PM and I'm sorry that I could not solve the issue. 

If you have any other questions, please let me know. I'm happy to help!

Best,
Hal

Like 구본무 likes this
0 votes
Hikaru
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 31, 2021

Hello @구본무 ,

Can you upload screenshots of the following configuration?

1. Jira Configuration > Apps > WBS GANTT-CHART > Issue
    スクリーンショット 2021-09-01 9.58.11.png

What happens if you edit the % Done field via Jira issue field like below? Can you update the value?

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

I'm looking forward to your reply!

Best,
Hal
Ricksoft

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders