It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Makro "Issue Forms for Confluence" does not add component`s lead as assignee

Hi,

I am using the issue forms for Confluence macro but everytime I use it to add an issue, the assigned components lead will not be added as assignee. I added of cause the components field to the makro but it won`t work.

When I am adding an issue within JIRA for the same project with the same issue type, filling out the same fields, it works without problems.

Anybody has an answer for this issue?

Thanks and best regards

Yannick

1 answer

Hi Yannick,

I'm sorry I didn't answer you until now. Unfortunately there was no Create Event when you created the question.

Issue Forms for Confluence uses Jira's Rest-Interface. For this reason, this bug (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-43148) leads to the behavior you noticed.

Kind regards,

Andreas

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Join our Webinar: 5 use cases to supercharge Jira with apps

G’day Atlassian Community! We’re excited to announce that we’ll be doing a new webinar on 5 use cases to supercharge Jira Cloud. The Atlassian Marketplace offers customers thousands of apps and int...

130 views 1 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you