Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Lost logged hours after changing persmission scheme to Hidden

Hello,

I noticed how, after closing the project and changing it's permission scheme to Hidden (fully closed project) I lost in Tempo all my logged hours for that project. The problem here is that in my organisation we get paid according to number of hours logged in Jira. So, if I'm gonna lose these hours every time I "close" the project I wouldn't be able to get paid.  Is there an option to revert/save these hours but continuing to use the same procedure or we have to use different scheme? 

Thanks,
Milena 

1 answer

Hi @Milena Prelevic

Similar as in JIRA, you can not view any issue information (including worklogs) in Tempo unless you have access to the Project (Browse Project permisson, see https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/1574830093/Getting+Started+with+Tempo+Reports+-+Tempo+Cloud). 

When hiding the Project, the worklogs are still available, they are just not visible anymore.

To continue using the same process as you currently do, you will need to export the worklogs so they are available to users who need to view them.

Best regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

449 views 5 18
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you