Lost logged hours after changing persmission scheme to Hidden

Milena Prelević February 3, 2021

Hello,

I noticed how, after closing the project and changing it's permission scheme to Hidden (fully closed project) I lost in Tempo all my logged hours for that project. The problem here is that in my organisation we get paid according to number of hours logged in Jira. So, if I'm gonna lose these hours every time I "close" the project I wouldn't be able to get paid.  Is there an option to revert/save these hours but continuing to use the same procedure or we have to use different scheme? 

Thanks,
Milena 

1 answer

0 votes
Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2021

Hi @Milena Prelević

Similar as in JIRA, you can not view any issue information (including worklogs) in Tempo unless you have access to the Project (Browse Project permisson, see https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/1574830093/Getting+Started+with+Tempo+Reports+-+Tempo+Cloud). 

When hiding the Project, the worklogs are still available, they are just not visible anymore.

To continue using the same process as you currently do, you will need to export the worklogs so they are available to users who need to view them.

Best regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events