Lookup Automation not working

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2020

Hi

I'm trying to get the look up issues automation to work, but am not able to it to populate into an email. Following the demo at the webinar but only my opening sentence is going through. see automation below.

Anyone else got this problem or can see the error o my ways?

Audit, reports success and shows that the JQL is returning data.

look up.JPG

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2020

Hi Curt,

Follow this syntax maybe:

<ul>
{{#lookupIssues}}
<li>{{key}} - {{summary}}</li>
{{/}}
</ul>
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 16, 2020

That has done the trick @John Funk 

Thanks!!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 16, 2020

Great! Glad I could help.  :-)

zhangqian04 July 28, 2021

May I ask another question about automation? thanks.

How do I uninstall automation completely,for example, at the database level, and reinstall. 

0 votes
Munthir Alhijji June 16, 2020

Remove the #

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 16, 2020

That definitely doesn't work (almost surprisingly)

Thanks though

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events