Looking for a product requirements management product

Issam AGLAN August 3, 2022

Hi,

We're an IoT technology provider company, using Jira and Confluence.

We're beginning to organize our activities around Product Management. We have a need for a tool what would allow us to gather unitary Market Product requirements (that we're getting from our customers, internal initiatives, etc) , initiate a life cycle for these requirements (consider yes/no, priority etc), connect them to more detailed MRDs / PRDs and finally connect them to relevant tasks in Jira.

We have some apps dealing with that, but none of them completely satisfactory yet.

Any idea if such a product / app exists in Confluence / Jira galaxy ?

Thanks for your help.

3 answers

3 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Eduardo Oliveira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 10, 2022

Hi @Issam AGLAN - As Nic already mentioned, I highly encourage you to take a look at https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/product-discovery

We currently use this tool in our projects to conduct product discovery, ideations, brainstormings, features assessments, and many more! My POV, it's Simple, powerful, and flexible. 

Cheers, Eduardo.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bernhard Doleschel _Ease Solutions_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2022

Hello @Issam AGLAN ,

I´m from Ease Solutions, the vendor of R4J - Requirements Management for Jira. Our tool for Server, Data Center and Cloud offers you the features you need for getting your market and product requirements (which are Jira issues of course) .

• Organized in a readable tree structure
  • See the dependency in a coverage and traceability view between each other, the development tasks, epics and stories and also test/verification issues
  • Identify changes by the revision details
  • Notify task/test owners when a linked requirement changes
  • Baseline (and diff) your features for each milestone
  • Export your requirements in a document based on your corporate template

If you like to learn more, you are welcome to join our public demos

Best regards,

Bernhard from Ease Solutions

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I think https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/product-discovery is worth a look!  It is a beta at the moment, but it's in the later phases of that and I'd expect it to go to a first release quite soon.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events