List of not Closed Jira test cases, that have Passed zephyr test executions

Alejandro Greppi ext April 16, 2021

How do I get that list using JQL and/or ZQL?

1 answer

1 vote
Mohamed Adel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2021

Hi @Alejandro Greppi ext  

You can use the following query : 

project="Your Project" AND type = "Test Case" AND Status !=Closed executionStatus = PASS

Alejandro Greppi ext April 19, 2021

How exactly the query would be? executionStatus is not part of the JQL language.

Mohamed Adel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2021

Can you try it inside zephyr search page 

zephyr search page 

Alejandro Greppi ext April 19, 2021

I was informed that that cannot be done from Zephyr side.

type or issuetype is not part of the ZQL language, neither is status

Mohamed Adel
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 19, 2021

Please try then the following query inside your JQL advanced search

project="Your Project" AND type = "Test Case" AND Status !=Closed AND issue in hasAnyLastTestResults("Pass")

reference

Alejandro Greppi ext April 20, 2021

I checked that, and I get this error message:

Unable to find JQL function 'hasAnyLastTestResults(Pass)'.

I checked the documentation, and it says that I can do that if I have Zephyr Scale installed. How can I know if I have this installed?

Mohamed Adel
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 20, 2021

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events