Linked Items Extender structure cloud does not show all the issue links.

Poonam.Rai May 12, 2020

I have some issue link like "delivers" in the project that I would like to include in the structure but the linked items extender structure does not show them at all. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mario O.G
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2020

Hi Poonam!

I have a suspicion about what could be going wrong. However, as I'd need some screenshots to double-check on a few things, it would be helpful if you could open a support ticket with us.

To do so, you can sign up for an account through our customer portal or shoot an email to support@almworks.com

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Mario O.G
[ALM Works]

Poonam.Rai May 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the reply. 

For some reason it is working now. :) 

Like Mario O.G likes this
Mario O.G
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2020

Hi Poonam, 

That's great news! 

I'm glad to hear things are working now.

If you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to open a ticket with us.

Mario O.G
[ALM Works]

0 votes
Seifeddine BMZ November 2, 2021

Hi all,

Could you provide us what is the issue that you were having? we have a similar thing from our side.

Thank you,

Seif

Yulia Barbash _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 2, 2021

Hi @Seifeddine BMZ !

Yulia from ALM Works here!

It is still not clear what caused that last time. The ticket has been never opened. 

I might need some additional information and screenshots from you to check. Could you please open a support ticket with us, so we can investigate more?

You can sign up for an account through our customer portal or email support@almworks.com.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Yulia Barbash
[ALM Works]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events