License expired

Juan Delgado December 19, 2012

My company need to extend the trial license while the purchase order is being processed. How can I get a last new trial period?

Thank you.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jessie VanderVeen December 26, 2012

Hi Juan,

We're following Atlassian's policy for add-on license evaluations obtained through Atlassian's Marketplace. If you originally obtained an evaluation license for Tempo through the Marketplace, then you should be able to extend your evaluation there. If you're still having trouble extending your evaluation, kindly contact us and we will generate a new trial license key for you.

Kind regards,

Jessie

1 vote
Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2012

Hi

Please contact us through our User Voice https://tempoplugin.uservoice.com as this is not the right platform for licenses.

Sverrir Tynes
Tempo support

Alex June 23, 2021

get 404 error
ERROR 404

This UserVoice instance is no longer available.

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2012

I got this below from atlassian FAQs.

https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing#evaluations-2

You can extend your download product evaluation period for up to 90 days free. Here's how to generate a new evaluation key online:

1. Login to my.atlassian.com. You'll arrive on the Licenses page by default.

2. Click 'New Evaluation License' to create a new key with an additional 30 days evaluation time.

3. Apply this key to your server under the Administration > License Details page.

(If you're an Atlassian OnDemand evaluator, please note that we do not offer extentions of Atlassian OnDemand. However, we offer full refunds during the first month of paid service following the end of the evaluation if you decide Atlassian OnDemand isn't for you. After the first paid month, we cannot offer refunds or exchanges.)

Juan Delgado December 19, 2012

Tempo: 7.4.3#49, JIRA version: 5.1.6#785-sha1:8d9ee55efd0253d225a09d2c55f2f71a303affe4, Licensed to: FCC Logistica, License type: COMMERCIAL (evaluation), Tempo License Count: Unlimited, JIRA User Count:50 (Type: COMMERCIAL, Standard: 50, Studio: 0 (Devs: 0, Cols: 0, OnDemand: 0), JIRA OnDemand: false, Trial license: true, Trial remaining days: 0, License support expires: Thu Dec 20 14:00:00 CET 2012, Tempo build date: Fri Dec 14 13:56:24 CET 2012, Tempo users count valid: true, Tempo version supported: true, Tempo enabled: true, Legacy license: false, Marketplace License: true, Tempo license OK: false

The Tempo option is not showed in the list when I try renew the license. Must I choose any other?

Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 19, 2012

Please see Sverrir's answer on where to contact support for license issues.

Alex June 23, 2021

got 404 error

ERROR 404

This UserVoice instance is no longer available.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events