Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Licence

Fahad Siddiqui Community Leader Sep 01, 2019

Hi,

How can we know in our organization , number of licence been purchased and also who are using them.

please assist.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Fahad Siddiqui ,

You can go to your Application Settings, there you can see how many licenses are used. In your user list you can see who uses the licenses.

Hi 

We have two set of licence servicedesk and core. Our core is expiring. Is it true that servicedesk licence included core or there are two separate items?

What happens when core expires but servicedesk licence has not and what does it mean?

Thank you

Alicja

Hi @Fahad Siddiqui ,

Core is included in Servicedesk. So if you have the same number of agents and users in core, it doesn't matter if your core licence expires. 

You can also just remove the core licence in the application settings tab, then it will not show an error message regarding the expired license.

If you have less agents the users licensed, you must upgrade the Servicedesk licence or reduce the number of users.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

427 views 3 18
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you