LearnUp for Confluence, soon available for the cloud?

Miriam Duernbach October 27, 2020

we use learnup for Confluence on our own server. Now we consider changing to the atlassian cloud. Will there be soon a cloud version of learnUp? Can the vendor date a release?

thank you

3 answers

1 vote
Kseniya Lysenka November 9, 2020

Hi Miriam,

I don't have any info about LearnUP. However, I can suggest you another LMS app that is available for the Cloud version. It is called Courses and Quizzes - LMS for Confluence

Feel free to try it out :)

0 votes
Khawla Issaoui Creativas
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 10, 2021

Hello @Miriam Duernbach,

I want to let you know that the Cloud version of Smart Courses is now available.😃

You can give it a try!

Kindly reach out to our support team if you encounter any issues: help@creativas.io

We hope you enjoy Smart Courses'learning journey!

Cheers

Creativas'team

0 votes
Khawla Issaoui Creativas
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 21, 2020

Hello @Miriam Duernbach

A could version of Smart Courses, the new brand version of LearnUp, will be available in the first quarter of 2021. 
Meanwhile, you can check the new awesome features we added in the last version via our new documentation site

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events