Lean Project Management with Epic Sum Up 3.8

A few weeks ago we released Epic Sum Up 3.8 for Server/Data Center and 2.1 for Cloud. With 3.8 comes a new UI which was previously introduced to Cloud and a massive performance upgrade for our Detail View Editor. You can now work with thousands of issues even in large Data Center instances. 

We’ve also added a lot of other new features, small and big. I am gonna show you 3 below: 

1.Copy & Paste for cells 

Changing Jira values. Doing it individually is not fun. Thankfully there are a couple of tools to make it easier. We also introduced one to Epic Sum Up. In our Detail View Editor you can copy values and paste them to other cells. As this function works with your clipboard you can also copy and paste values from other tools into Epic Sum Up. 

copy and paste_1.gif

2.Easy filtering 

Filtering makes it a lot easier to get an overview. We’ve added a lot of new filter functions to Epic Sum Up. We have predefined filters like ‘All completed issues’ and you can also filter and sort per column. 

DVE filter functions pic.png

3. Export to CSV and Excel 

We all probably had to create a report in Excel at some point. It can be time consuming. With this export function we made it easier. Filter all the data you need, click export and you’re done.

Export function.png

If you have any questions about the features feel free to comment down below or contact me on LinkedIn. 

But that’s not all, I will also give you a quick sneak preview into our future versions: 

Before the release of our major version 4.0 we will release Epic Sum Up 3.10 and 3.11. 

• 3.9 new Dashboard Gadget for Server/DC and a new summary row in Detail View Editor
  • 3.10 will deliver improvements for our popular summary panel and with 3.11 we will upgrade our custom fields. 

If you have any questions or want to know a bit more about what’s coming. Feel free to contact me.

3 comments

Comment

Johanna Pichotka_APTIS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 10, 2022

Our first article in the Atlassian community 🙌 So excited for what's coming. 

Alberto Hernández January 10, 2022

Does this mean that now in a JIRA WORK MANAGEMENT workflow, we will have 3 levels and generate large packages of work, that is, epics?

Regards

Andreas Haaken _APTIS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 10, 2022

Hi @Alberto Hernández , 

well as long as there are no containers so far, you need Jira Software Licenses to use Epics as Containers. But with some configs you can use Epics in Business projects and the you can use Epic Sum Up to manage them very easy. 

WPScreen.png

But we are actually creating Container function for the cloud, that will help you even without Jira Software. And you may have more than 3 levels ;) 

Does that help?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events