Leaderboard only shows top 10

Svante Gustafsson Björkegren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2014

Hey,

I like the new Confluence powered Answers a lot! Great job!

I have a few questions about features I miss:

1. Will it be possible to browse through the leaderboards as in the old Answers? Today it seems not possible to view any other user but the top 10.
  2. I miss the graph of karma. Is that coming back? 
  3. When I look at my own contributions I have this "Ban this User" button up in the right corner. This seems a bit odd! Who wants to ban him- or herself smile Maybe it can be suppressed when you view your own contributions.
  4. I also miss the karma-point next to a persons name. Especially when a person answer a question, it is nice to see how experienced the person is.

These are a few feed-back points from my side! Thanks for a great migration! This is awesome!!!

Cheers,

// Svante

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2014

This issue should be tracked by the following issue:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ-1227

Svante Gustafsson Björkegren
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 10, 2014

Hi Norman, Thnx, I found it. I also found issues already created for my other questions :-) Cheers, // Svante

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events