Just upgraded Jira addons and create a new form in proforma, now the form won't show in the list

Nita Brumbaugh December 14, 2020

Just upgraded Jira addons and created a new form in proforma, now the form won't show in the list.

I have assigned it to a request type and when I click on the Jira project>Project settings>Forms, my newly saved form is not displaying in the list to edit.   

I have made it available on the portal, etc.   

The only way I can edit it is by utilizing a HTTPS address in the browser address bar which is very inefficient.

And it doesn't display when I test it - just the request type displays.

2 answers

0 votes
andrewd December 14, 2020

Hi Nita,

I have raised a request on your behalf in ProForma's support portal for this issue. Please continue any further communications about this support request query via the associated ticket moving foward. 

Many thanks,

Andrew.

0 votes
Peter Preston
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2020

Hi @Nita Brumbaugh 

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with the form template not showing up. I asked our support lead to look into this and he's created a ticket for you.

I'll keep an eye on this note and make sure to follow up through the support channel too.

Thanks,

Peter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events