Join Today's Webinar πŸ‘‰ Modernizing ways of working in the Cloud

With the clock counting down to 2024, are you still using on-prem server Atlassian products? Are you trying to determine the optimal way to transition them to the Cloud? Or hoping to understand the transformative values you need to capture throughout the process?

FORRESTER x VALIANTYS - PARDOT EMAIL BANNER.png

Atlassian in particular is a key player in this area for being a Cloud-first company for over a decade, as well as a transformation enabler as recognized by Gartner’s Magic Quadrant within the Agile tools space.

Join Valiantys, Atlassian and special guest speaker Forrester, for the fireside chat on Modernizing ways of working in the Cloud. Where we'll be discussing the current strategic Cloud trends, and Atlassian and Valiantys speakers will discuss usable, tactical information to help you build the best possible Cloud strategy leveraging Atlassian solutions.

Join the webinar today to learn:

πŸ‘‰  Forrester: The absolute necessity of modernizing your DevOps and DevSecOps and how the Cloud enables new ways of working for Dev and Ops teams.

πŸ‘‰  Atlassian: The transformational values of Atlassian Cloud solutions compared to Server and Data Center.

πŸ‘‰  Valiantys: How to strategize your Atlassian Cloud migration, compare scenarios and assess benefits, and what you should expect from an Atlassian partner to support your migration.

🎁 Plus, we've got an exclusive treat for everyone to take home with them at the end of the session!

Meet the speakers

John Meier, Atlassian  |  Guilherme Jacondino, Valiantys  |  Lee Sustar, Forrester

Where do I join?

This will be hosted by the GoToWebinar platform and you can register for free here. Join us today - Thursday 29th September at 10am EST | 3pm BST | 4pm CEST.

Who's the host?

That would be me πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ I'm Laura Holton, Growth Marketing Manager at Valiantys and Atlassian Community Leader. Join me today to learn something new!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events