It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira and nfeed

Hello,

i have the following use case as example. 

I have 3 nfeed fields: A B and C created in Jira

The 3 nfeed fields connect to sql server to retrieve data. 

Field B is dependent on the values selected in Field A And based on selection of Field A, the value will populate in Field B

Field C is independent and it contains 5 values as such: 

value1

value2 

value3

value4

value5

However In field C, when the user chooses: value 3

Field B should not be derived and allow user to manually enter text. Value 3 is the only value in field C that changes the behaviour of Field B

Or

Is there a way to hide field B when value 3 is selected in field C and display a text field instead to allow for manual user entry? 

Finally, then copy the value of Field C from user manual entry back to Field B and display on jira view screen. 

From jira reporting, We want to be able to report on one field: B as it contains all the values from sql when field A is derived instead of two different fields, B and C. 

I have tried using post functions in the workflow to do this but unsuccessful. I am not technical at all with scriptrunner / behaviours 

Your support and assistance is much appreciated. 

Thanks

Mary

0 answers

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Localize Smarter with the Transifex Integration for Bitbucket

Over 52% of internet users say obtaining information in their own language is more important than price and 75% of the world’s population doesn’t speak English. It’s no wonder then that successful gl...

517 views 0 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you