Jira Trello Importer not available in ondemand ?

Dan Gardner August 26, 2013

The Jira Trello Importer does not appear to be available in ondemand ? Is that correct ?

4 answers

1 vote
dabblelab August 26, 2015

The JIRA Trello Importer add-on doesn't appear to be available for Cloud instances.

However, you can import Trello using the JIRA Administration > System > External System Import function.

Screenshot 2015-08-26 12.16.07.png

Screenshot 2015-08-26 12.17.22.png

0 votes
Herwindo Artono March 20, 2016

I found that Trello Importer available in cloud by menu: Projects > Import External Project 

however haven't found right configuration and a way to import into existing project though. 

Screen Shot 2016-03-21 at 2.09.59 PM.png

0 votes
Dan Gardner August 28, 2013

Thanks Nic. I'll presume from your answer that atlassian staffers dnot really hang arround here much. It was more a long shot "just in case its immenent" question anyway.

Your suggestion makes good sense I'll look into that.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2013

They do lurk, and we do see postings, but I don't rely on them noticing a question they can answer. With a very specific question about the internal roadmap Atlassian have, and your dependency on the answer, it's definitely worth asking sales.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2013
Dan Gardner August 28, 2013

That web page is badly designed. Only when you hover over ondemand does it say its not aviable.

So is anyone going to be helpful and tell me if this is on the roadmap for ondemand. If not then I might as well walk away from jira now as I need a resonably efficient migration path from Trello.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2013

I can't help you with how Atlassian might be trying to include it (I'd actually ask sales to check with the technical people to see if it might happen in an acceptable timescale for you)

But, there is another option - you could fire up your own (temporary) Jira installation, use the Trello importer to get your data into that, then export it again - it would then be in Jira format, so importing it into OnDemand should be relatively trivial. If you're completely non-technical, I'm sure an Atlassian partner would be happy to get you through the import/export side of it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events