Jira Service desk Automation rules, request status transition only when all related issues transitio

Justinas Monkevicius February 28, 2020

Jira Service desk Automation rules, request status transition only when all related issues transitions. We use JIRA Cloude. Can not use "Automation for Jira" App. 

I have an issue, can not figure out, how to write a automation rule, which would transition Service desk Issue status only then, when all (more then one) related issues in software project are transitioned to particular status, like "To test" 

In example: Support request issue status is Created, i create and link 3 issues, to this request. All issues are developed simultaneously, and i need that, Support request issue status would only change to "to test", after all of linked issues are moved to status "To test". 

Now I can only figure out this rule,  when it transitions Support request issue status, when any one software related issues (out of three) transitions to "To test", but the rest 2 related issues are still in other status. 

image.png

Thank you in advance 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events