Jira Cloud stuck in Outlook 365 Ribbon

Test123 February 10, 2020

Hello, I was testing Jira for a month and we decided to not move forward with it.  I now have persisting Jira cloud button in my top ribbon.  I hid it for a few weeks, but after an Office update they are back again.  I cannot find anything in my Outlook plugins nor in control panel to remove such a plugin.  Any ideas please?JiraOutlook.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Test123 February 13, 2020

Does anyone slightly care, just a little?

Vitalii Saienko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2020

Hi @Test123 

We are not aware of this issue. Could you try to install the plugin again and then uninstall it?

If you use Exchange, then it might be that it was installed to all accounts by admin. If this is true, then ask your admin to remove it from the admin panel. If the issue persists, I would suggest reaching Microsoft support as they should know better about this issue.

Let me know if you were able to resolve this issue.

Test123 March 2, 2020

I honestly don't remebr how to install it.  Can you point me in the right direction please?  Not clear on how to uninstall it either, I currently have it and I do not see it under add remove programs nor under any Outlook plugins.

Vitalii Saienko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2020

@Test123 First of all which Outlook client do you use? Is it a WEB client, Mac or PC desktop client (2013/2016/2019)?

To remove the add-in click on "Get Add-ins" then "My add-ins". If you see Jira Cloud for Outlook (Official), you can uninstall it from there.

Jira Cloud stuck in Outlook 365 Ribbon 2020-03-02 16-04-15.png

Like Atakan likes this
Test123 March 2, 2020

Thank you, that did it. :)

Like Vitalii Saienko likes this
Bernard Dahl
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 7, 2020

Having this same issue, though when I go into "Get Add-ins", there is no JIRA add-in there. 

I installed the new version, had 3 extra icons appear (updated versions from previous), alongside the older 3. Unsinstalled, new icons gone, old ones still there. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 2.42.30 PM.png

Using Outlook for Mac, version 16.41. 

Any suggestions? 

Like Toivo Voll likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events