It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Agile Web-Fragment js injection

Hi,

I am looking into trying to expand the UI of Jira Agile (greenhopper) with the use of web fragments and injecting to try and add new items in the two places shown below:

example_result.png

I have looked around and apparently the starting point is to use the context of gh-rapid and then I assume I have to select the classes of the two places shown. First off is this the only way to do this? Second is this possible to do in script runner as I know that Jira Agile is different in the way it works with web fragments? And third is it possible to be pointed in the correct direction on how this should be done as I have found little documentation on how to inject js into Jira let alone Jira Agile?

Many thanks in advance for any pointers

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Announcing the winners of Codegeist 2020

Hey team! We brought back Codegeist in a big way this year, and today, we’re thrilled to announce the winners. 🎉 Thank you to everyone who participated in Codegeist 2020. This year, we go...

268 views 5 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you