Jenkins - Jira : POST method for Robot.XML failed

Vincent Palermini July 19, 2021

Results import Task was not able to read the output.xml generated by Robot Framewor, missing components and revision history but i can't find the option in the build option on Jenkins. 
I already tried to change the need-level to lowest but nothing change.

I give you my log below, sorry it is in French.

Output:  /home/pi/Documents/workspace/BXT4_folder/PosteCI/output.xml
Log:     /home/pi/Documents/workspace/BXT4_folder/PosteCI/log.html
Report:  /home/pi/Documents/workspace/BXT4_folder/PosteCI/report.html
Starting XRAY: Results Import Task...
##########################################################
####     Xray is importing the execution results      ####
##########################################################
File found: /home/pi/Documents/workspace/BXT4_folder/PosteCI/output.xml
Starting to import results from output.xml
ERROR: Step ‘Xray: Results Import Task’ failed: Unable to confirm Result of the upload..... Upload Failed! Status:400 Response:Impossible d'effectuer la transition de l'État de Flux de Travaux <b>To Do</b> à l'État de Flux de Travaux <b>Closed</b>.customfield_10126: Révision est obligatoire.components: Composants est obligatoire.fixVersions: Version(s) corrigée(s) est obligatoire.
Finished: FAILURE

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2021

Hi @Vincent Palermini 

You need to use the Multipart option to set a value for the custom field Composants.

For all formats, there is available the Multipart option to allow setting values for mandatory custom fields.

Please check the example for Cucumber multipart to help you set up the Robot Multipart:

https://docs.getxray.app/display/XRAY/Integration+with+Jenkins#IntegrationwithJenkins-Importingtheexecutionresultswithuser-definedfieldvalues

It follows the same process; the difference is just the option that changes; you need to use the Robot Multipart instead.

Any additional questions, please get in touch with Xray Support (http://xraysupport.xpand-it.com); we would gladly assist you.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Rogério Paiva [Xray Support Team]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events