It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Javascript Charts for Jira routinely fails to display with a 429 error: too many requests

I am trying to use the Javascript Charts for JIRA Cloud dashboard add-on and am running into a blocking problem. More often than not, the plugin fails to draw a chart. The error is:

• Error type: 429 - Too many requests
  • Log reference: 2baab490-9b53-4433-81a4-949990f881ca

We're using Jira Cloud and it appears that the chart plugin is trying to make an API call to get data but Jira is shutting it down due to too much API usage. I have no idea if other people in our company use this add-on so for all I know, there could be massive amounts of API traffic.  We also use the Jira API to pull out data for Power BI reporting and that doesn't run into problems that we know of. 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Announcing the winners of Codegeist 2020

Hey team! We brought back Codegeist in a big way this year, and today, we’re thrilled to announce the winners. 🎉 Thank you to everyone who participated in Codegeist 2020. This year, we go...

247 views 5 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you