JSU Plugin Wotkflow Issues

ASBU LICENSE August 14, 2020

Users are facing issues while working on a workflow.

We are using jira from last 3-4 years. Even during those times custom workflows are present with validators and post functions.
Last month one user reported an issue as they are not able to create any new issue. After investigation with your team, it is found that, workflow conditions were started failing for validators and post functions as per screen below:

[cid:image004.jpg@01D670D3.492ACB40]

So I just installed trail version of this plugin to get this resolved for time being as suggested by your team.
So I am bit sure this is related to outdated JSU plugin as now users are facing similar type of issues related to workflow.

My doubts as below:

1. Is this add add-on is freely available previously? And then they have started prizing for this add-on in between? Because we have not faced this type of issues till last year.

Also Why we are not including this as a license renewal as this plugin is widely used to add custom validation conditions?

1. Is there any workaround or way to resolve this like any other free add on available that will serve the same purpose.?
2. If this add-on is required mandatorily what will be cost for a year?
3. Also to avoid pricing, can we remove all validators /post conditions (actually issue is there in one big workflow across all projects and we have used custom validators and post functions significantly)image001 (1).jpgimage002.jpg

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events