Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

JQL to identify Execution Evidence within XRay Test Execution

Hey all - does anyone know of a way to identify Test Executions that do not have execution evidence attached within a test run of a test execution as opposed to having it attached at the higher overall test execution level. thanks in advance!

1 answer

Hi Jason, 

Here's the section of our Xray documentation that can useful wich details, enhanced querying with JQL: https://confluence.xpand-it.com/display/public/XRAY/Enhanced+querying+with+JQL

If you have any difficulties, you can always ask for support.

Best Regards, 

Team Xray 

Thank you. Unfortunately, I previously reviewed that documentation and did not see a way to identify whether or not a test result includes a piece of corresponding evidence.

Hi Jason, 

If you still have difficulties in solving this issue, please contact our support.

Best Regards, 

Team Xray

@Jason Christina

Did you find a way to pull the metrics showing executions with or without attached evidence? I too went through the link added by @José Domingues _Xpand IT_  but I could not find the right JQL.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

5 mobile apps for Jira Cloud to boost productivity

It’s very important to have access to the workflow process from anywhere. Especially if you manage the work of others. There is no difference whether you’re out of office, or drive a ca...

225 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you