JQL to identify Execution Evidence within XRay Test Execution

Jason Christina October 30, 2019

Hey all - does anyone know of a way to identify Test Executions that do not have execution evidence attached within a test run of a test execution as opposed to having it attached at the higher overall test execution level. thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
José Domingues [Xray]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 4, 2019

Hi Jason, 

Here's the section of our Xray documentation that can useful wich details, enhanced querying with JQL: https://confluence.xpand-it.com/display/public/XRAY/Enhanced+querying+with+JQL

If you have any difficulties, you can always ask for support.

Best Regards, 

Team Xray 

Jason Christina November 4, 2019

Thank you. Unfortunately, I previously reviewed that documentation and did not see a way to identify whether or not a test result includes a piece of corresponding evidence.

José Domingues [Xray]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 6, 2019

Hi Jason, 

If you still have difficulties in solving this issue, please contact our support.

Best Regards, 

Team Xray

Daniel.Ordonez August 11, 2020

@Jason Christina

Did you find a way to pull the metrics showing executions with or without attached evidence? I too went through the link added by @José Domingues [Xray]  but I could not find the right JQL.

Thanks

Soumen Deb
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2021

@José Domingues [Xray] Even I have similar ask? Do we have a query that fetches the matrices of executed test cases with/without attached evidences

Soumen Deb
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2021
Sergio Freire - Xblend
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2021

Hi everyone, currently there is no such JQL function for that.

I would recommend you to reach out to our support to ask for an improvement in that respect.

I see some related improvement requests on the backlog; if make sense, please vote on them so we can track your interest on them.

Regards,

Sergio

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events