JQL Tricks for Jira 6.1?

Kelly Schoenhofen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2013

Is JQL Tricks going to come out with a version for Jira 6.1? The latest you have available is the version for 6.0.8 still.

Your issue tracker (https://j-tricks.atlassian.net) requires you to log in to even read issues, which isn't very friendly :/

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2013

Your issue tracker (https://j-tricks.atlassian.net) requires you to log in to even read issues, which isn't very friendly :/

Oh, I thought it was visible to all. But I was always logged in ;) Anyways, it was not intentional. I will open it up.

It should work fine for 6.1 but I will do some testing before I mark it as compatible in marketplace.

Kelly Schoenhofen
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 5, 2013

Thanks, that would be helpful. If you can expedite testing for 6.1 that would be great; I prefer to manage add-ons via the plugin manager and the marketplace, and it currently won't even list your plugin to 6.1 installations because 6.0.8 is the last compatible version of it.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 8, 2013

The plugin is tested with 6.1 and is marked as compatible in Marketplace.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events