I have installed a trial of the add-on. The JQL filter window is accepting (and autofilling) the syntax of all of the new JQL query statements offered by the Extension (green check box as well).
However, running queries with these new extension terms is not returning any issues when it clearly should be based on the selected project. I just get the response that there are no issues found matching that query. I have tried several different query terms without success. The term that I am trying to get to work in the near term is "SubtaskIssueType".
I am working on a Cloud instance of JIRA.
Please let me know if there is additional information that could help to debug this issue.
Hi Atlassian Community! This is Teresa from the Jira Service Desk team. On June 19th, I’ll be hosting a webinar “Asset Management: The Role of Context in ITSM” with Atlassian Partne...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events