Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

JMWE: Unable to retrieve addon module URL. Please check your specified module key.

We have been using JMWE add on for a while now, but are getting the above error now when trying to load in the workflow.

We are using Jira Cloud.

Please assist, what do we need to do to resolve?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Martin,

this can happen for several reasons:

- you restored your Jira Cloud instance from a backup of another Jira instance

- you ran into a Jira Cloud bug that makes it "lose" the add-on URL in its caches

In both cases, you need to reach out to Atlassian Support, only they can identify and fix the issue.

Regards,

David

Actually, the Jira Cloud bug has now been narrowed down to a session cache issue. So the solution is to log out of your Jira Cloud instance and log back in. 

But you should still open a ticket with Atlassian to complain, so that they are motivated to fix the issue :)

Yep, that fixed it for us as well. 

Had this problem as well when trying to edit a Balsamiq design in Confluence, logging out and back in also worked

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

393 views 3 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you